HIGHLANDS COLLEGE OF MONTANA TECH
Highlands College of Montana Tech is a public college located in Butte, Montana. A small school that enjoys the luxuries of a beautiful setting, fine instructional faculty, and a warm, supportive learning environment, Highlands serves the Greater Butte Region through associate degree and certificate programs, continuing education, and customized training.
- Accounting Technology, Health Service Option, A.A.S.
- Business Technology, Medical Office Specialist Option, A.A.S.
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing (MT Tech main campus)
- Health Care Informatics, B.S. (MT Tech main campus)
- Medical Assistant, A.A.S.
- Radiologic Technology, A.A.S.
- Radiologic Technology, A.A.S, Miles City Community College
- Surgical Technology, Missoula College, A.A.S.
- Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) Certificate
- Health Care Informatics Technology Certificate (MT Tech main campus)